Join us by becoming our introducer
Would you like to be able to offer health insurance to your clients and earn ongoing commission for doing so? By becoming one of our introducers you can do exactly that.
If you’re a financial adviser, firm of accountants, solicitors, general insurance broker, or simply a person or organisation with access to clients who may be interested in health insurance, please get in touch about joining our expanding introducers network.
About UK Health Insurance
UK Health Insurance is a family operated business based in Poole, Dorset. We are an independent health insurance broker with years of experience in private medical insurance.
- Being a whole-of-market brokerage, we can offer your clients the best products to suit their needs.
- Being whole of market brokers we can offer your clients the best products to suit their needs. We strive to deliver an exceptional customer service with truly personal advice in simple, jargon-free language.
How does it work?
Send us your health insurance enquiries
Whenever you have a client interested in health insurance, get their permission and then pass on their details to us.
Your client will receive our free services
We’ll offer them advice, market reviews, help with setting up their policy and support throughout the contract and at every renewal.
You receive your commissions
When your client takes out a policy, we make all the arrangements on your behalf and send you your commission.
Keep on earning at every renewal
We pay you a commission not only when we first sign up one of your clients, but at every renewal of their policy too.
How do I introduce clients to UK Health Insurance?
No matter what system you use to manage your clients’ details, we will work with you to find the best way to send your leads to UK Health Insurance. Here are some options:
- We can supply you with a banner or any other form of creative materials to place on your website with a link directly to our site. This will contain a tracked URL which means we will always be able to identify any lead we receive from you.
- You could embed a contact form on your website linked to our CRM system. The leads will go straight to us so you don’t have to worry about managing their information.
- You can call us or email us with your client’s details, providing you have their consent to do so.
- Ask your clients to get in touch directly with us making sure they mention you in their call.
More introducers frequently asked questions
What is a health insurance introducer?
An introducer is a professional or a business that partners up with a regulated firm and recommends the firm’s products to their clients. In turn, the introducers earn commission.
Do I need to be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority to become an introducer?
No, you do not need to be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority to be an introducer.
Who can become part of the Introducers network for UK Health Insurance?
Our introducer’s programme is available to anyone who would like to partner with us and let us offer impartial, independent private health insurance advice for their clients. You may be an IFA or wealth management company, a will-writer, an accountant, a solicitor, a general broker or any other professional with clients interested in private medical insurance.
Does UK Health Insurance only offer private medical insurance?
UK Health Insurance is a specialist in UK and international private medical insurance for both individuals and SMEs, but we can also provide other health and protection services. However, we will not cross market to any of your clients.
How to become pat of the UK Health Insurance Introducers network
Becoming an introducer for UK Health Insurance it’s simple! All you need to do is complete a quick application form and read and sign the introducer’s agreement. Contact us to get started!Contact Us
Does your client already have a health insurance policy?
Even if you have clients that already have private medical insurance, we can help them by reviewing their policy against the current market to ensure they still have the right health cover.Contact Us
Top tips for switching health insurance
International health insurance vs. travel insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don’t miss out on the latest news, offers, advice and other helpful info from UK Health Insurance. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you.