Special offer for the University Hospitals Dorset (UHD) NHS Foundation Trust staff
1-month free PREMIUM* on your health insurance policy
All local NHS staff receive a 1-month refund on their private health insurance policy with UK Health Insurance. Quote “UHD APP“ to claim today!
Find out more below!
Start your health insurance application today
Request a Callback by filling in this quick form. We’ll then contact you at a suitable time to ask for more information and provide you with a health insurance quote.
Get a Full Quote by giving us more information about you and your healthcare needs. We’ll then be in touch with the options available.
Purchase your health insurance through us
Fill in the form below or contact us directly and one of our advisers will be in touch with a free, no-obligation quote. Remember to quote “UHD APP”.
Use and benefit from your cover as normal
Your health insurance contract is valid for 12 months. During this time, your healthcare is covered according to your policy.
*Receive a 1-month premium refund after the first policy year
Pay your premiums either monthly or annually and on the twelfth month, we will refund you a 1-month premium. Ts&Cs apply**.
We have access to…
How can health insurance help?
If you’re new to health insurance, find out how individual health insurance works. Here are the top 4 private medical insurance benefits:
** Terms & Conditions
- UK Health Insurance (UKHI) will refund one month’s premium to new clients to UK Health Insurance who take out a private medical insurance (PMI) policy. The 12th month of the annual premium will be refunded. The member will pay the full premium negotiated with the insurer (either one annual payment or 12 monthly payments) and the client will be sent a refund by cheque to represent one-twelfth of the annual premium with the compliments of UKHI. Typically refunds are processed by UKHI within 21 days of the insurer receiving the 12th monthly premium (if paying monthly) or during the 12th month of cover (if paying the full premium annually).
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer from UKHI but is available in addition to any offer or discount offered by the insurer.
- UKHI must arrange your private health insurance policy.
- Offer is not available to existing UKHI/Healthnet Services Limited customers and only applies to the first year of cover for eligible new customers.
- If the private medical insurance policy is cancelled for any reason before the end of the 12-month policy, the offer will not be valid and no refund of one month’s premium will be due.
- This offer only applies to UK private medical insurance policies and does not include cash plans or discretionary trusts.
- Offer applies to individual and family PMI policies only and is not available for corporate or company-paid policies.
- Offer is only available to association members, association employees and their immediate families. The offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Full terms, conditions and exclusions of your policy will be sent to you by your insurer.
- UK Health Insurance is a trading name of Healthnet Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 312313. You can check this on the financial services register https://register.fca.org.uk Registered address: Healthnet Services Limited, County Gates House, 300 Poole Road, Poole BH12 1AZ. Registered in England no. 04620230.
Insurance is subject to underwriting.