Special offer for the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
2 months’ premium refunded^ on your health insurance
Are you a Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) Plus member? Get 2 months’ worth of premium refunded when you take out a health insurance policy through us. Find out how it works below.
Buy your health insurance through us
Fill in one of the forms below and one of our advisers will be in touch with a free quote. There is no obligation to buy.
Benefit from your cover as normal
Your health insurance contract is valid for 12 months. During this time, your healthcare is covered according to your policy.
Get 2 months’ worth of premium back^
Pay your premiums monthly or annually and at the end of your cover, we will refund you 2 months’ worth of premium^.
Start your health insurance application today
Request a Callback by filling in this quick form. We’ll then contact you at a suitable time to ask for more information and provide you with a health insurance quote.
Get a Full Quote by giving us more information about you and your healthcare needs. We’ll then be in touch with the options available.
We have access to…
How can health insurance help?
If you’re new to health insurance, find out how individual health insurance works. Here are the top 4 private medical insurance benefits:
Not sure if you need health insurance?
Request a call back and one of our friendly brokers will be in touch to provide you with expert advice tailored to your personal circumstances and healthcare needs.Request a Callback
Frequently asked questions
Can I benefit from the 2 months’ premium refunded^ offer if I already have a health insurance policy?
This offer is only available to new UK Health Insurance clients. If you already have a health insurance policy in place, either directly with a health insurance company or through us or another health insurance broker, you will not be able to benefit from our 2 months’ refunded offer.
Can I get 2 months premium refunded^ on a family health insurance policy?
Yes, our 2 months’ premium refunded^ applies to any individual policy, including couple and family plans. Find out more about family health insurance.
How do I get 2 months’ premium refunded^?
Simply fill in and submit the quote enquiry form and one of our friendly health insurance brokers will get back to you to discuss your health insurance options. If you decide to go ahead and buy a health insurance plan from us, the 2 months’ premium refunded^ offer will be automatically applied.
If you prefer, you can call us directly on 01202 756 325.
Who can benefit from the 2 months’ premium refunded^ offer?
How will I receive the 2 months’ premium refunded^ if I pay my health insurance premium annually?
If you choose to pay your premiums on an annual basis, you will have to pay the full amount at the beginning of your policy and we will then send you a cheque for the last 2 months’ premium during your 12th month of cover.
^Terms and conditions
- UK Health Insurance will refund 2 months’ premium to new UK Health Insurance clients who take out a private medical insurance (PMI) policy. The last 2 months of the annual premium will be refunded. The member will pay the full premium negotiated with the insurer (either one annual payment or 12 monthly payments) and the client will be sent a refund by cheque to represent 2 months’ premium with the compliments of UK Health Insurance. The last 2 months’ premium will be refunded by cheque by UK Health Insurance within 21 days of the insurer receiving the 12th monthly premium (if paying monthly) or during the 12th month of cover (if paying the full premium annually).
- This offer is only available to new UK Health Insurance customers who purchase a health insurance policy with a start date between 1st April 2022 – 1st July 2022.
- The offer is not available to customers who already have a health insurance policy bought through UK Health Insurance, another broker or directly from a health insurance provider.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer from UK Health Insurance but is available in addition to any offer or discount offered by the chosen insurer.
- UK Health Insurance must arrange the private medical insurance policy.
- Offer only applies to the first year of cover for eligible new customers.
- If the private medical insurance policy is cancelled for any reason before the end of the 12 months’ cover, then the offer will not be valid and the client will not be entitled to the 2 months’ premium refunded.
- The offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice.
- This offer only applies to fully insured UK private medical insurance policies and does not include cash plans or discretionary trusts.
- Offer applies to individual and family private medical insurance policies only and is not available for corporate or company-paid policies.
- Offer is only available to the Royal Town Planning Institute Plus members and their immediate families.
- Full terms, conditions and exclusions of your policy will be sent to you by your insurer.
- UK Health Insurance is a trading name of Healthnet Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 312313. You can check this on the financial services register https://register.fca.org.uk Registered address: Healthnet Services Limited, County Gates House, 300 Poole Road, Poole BH12 1AZ. Registered in England no. 04620230.