Independent Specialists in Private Health Insurance & Corporate Benefits

Call us on 01202 756 352*

Your trusted experts in Poole, Dorset

UK Health Insurance Introducers - FAQs

Q: Do I need to be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority?
A: No. You do not need any formal qualification as we provide a comprehensive service to your clients, including all compliance requirements.
Q: Which products can UK Health Insurance provide?
A: UK Health Insurance is an expert in the provision of private medical insurance, life insurance, income protection, critical illness and international insurance products for both individuals and SMEs, all of which we can provide to your clients.  We can also supply dental and optical insurance products and cash plans.
Q: Do I need to sign an agreement with UK Health Insurance?
A: Yes.  We agree between us which products you would like us to arrange with your clients.  If your client requests any product outside of our agreement, we refer the client back to you.  This ensures that your client base is protected at all times.  We also ask you to confirm that any lead you supply to us is done so in accordance with current Data Protection legislation.
Q: Who is the service for?
A: Our introducer’s programme is available to anyone who would like to partner a highly respected independent health insurance broker.  You may be an IFA, a will-writer, a payroll company, a solicitor, a general broker, a plumbing company or any number of other professionals with clients interested in private medical insurance, or any of the other products above.

Contact Us

Please contact Rob Malvasi, Sales Director on 0800 999 8 999 for more information.

UK Health Insurance has access to...